The provider introduced Scarab Boost video slot in June 2021. This is another Egyptian-themed model, but stuffed with bonus options. Although the variance is indicated as medium, the device often gives out small payouts.
|Game type||Video slot|
|Max. possible win||x5000|
Main features: interface, management, design
The 5×3 playing field is made in blue tones against the background of palm trees and ancient structures. Although the developer called the slot “Scarab Boost”, there is no beetle symbol as such – it is added only to the visual design.
The machine is connected to the system of progressive jackpots, their sizes are indicated at the top of the screen. The balance, the amount of the last win and the bet are at the bottom of the screen. There are 25 paylines, their number cannot be changed.
What features are provided:
- Autospin. Starts continuous spins. They will end if you manually disable the option or spend the entire balance.
- Rate change. The player selects the amount using the “+” or “-” buttons.
- Enable/disable sound. The Scarab Boost slot has an unobtrusive musical accompaniment, but you can play in silence if you wish.
The slot machine is written in HTML5 and supports Windows, Linux, iOS, Android operating systems. When testing the slot on a smartphone, no errors and slowdowns were noticed.
The provider did not indicate the RTP and the variance of the device. When playing in the demo, the return rate is at the level of 95.5–96%. Volatility is closer to average.
Game Symbols and Odds
There are 3 types of symbols involved in the slot machine: standard (card denominations), thematic and bonus. In a combination, you need to collect at least three identical pictures. The odds depend on the bet. With a minimum stake of $0.25, any card designation is worth between $0.05 and $0.50.
Thematic symbols have higher coefficients:
- lotus: $0.05 to $1;
- Ankh: $0.05 to $1.50;
- Bastet: $0.05 to 2;
- Gore: $0.05 to $2.50;
- pharaoh: $0.15 to 3;
- Cleopatra (scatter): $0.25 for 3 symbols.
Combinations with standard symbols are formed from left to right. Scatter payouts are added to line wins.
Bonuses in the game
Scarab Boost slot has several prize options. How they work:
- 10 free spins are triggered when three scatters land. During free spins, there is a wild symbol with x2 multiplier. Scatters in bonus games also drop out, there is a chance to get 10 more spins.
- Hold&Link is activated with the appearance of 6 or more Bonus symbols (blue ball). The player gets three respins. During such spins, all bonus symbols become sticky. At the end, the winnings are calculated taking into account the total number of pictures with the ball left in place.
- Boost (purple ball) only appears on reel 3 in the base game. During respins, it interacts with the Bonus symbol, summing up the winnings on them.
When testing with the minimum bet, the bonus game started after 40 spins.
The Scarab Boost slot has four standard Booongo jackpots: Mini, Minor, Major, Grand. They drop out only in bonus rounds. The size depends on the rate. If the Bonus symbol fills the entire playing field, the Grand Jackpot is awarded. With a maximum amount per spin of $60, its size is 300,000 USD.
The Scarab Boost slot machine does not boast interesting graphics, but it often gives out payouts and bonus symbols, which leads to winning situations.