Scarab Temple video slot provider Booongo introduced in early October 2020. The developer often releases devices on the ancient Egyptian theme. They are distinguished from classic slots by the Hold&Win technology and the connected system of progressive jackpots.
|Game type||Video slot|
|Max. possible win||х1000|
|Win frequency||Not installed|
The playing field is standard – 5×3. The sums of progressive jackpots of the machine are indicated at the top of the screen. All Booongo slots have control buttons located vertically on the right. Below is the balance, the amount of the last win and the bet selection menu.
- The choice of the speed of scrolling the reels. Fast start disables special effects.
- Spin and auto spin. With continuous spins, the game goes on at the set rate until the bonus drops out or the balance is completely lost.
- Enable/disable sound. Thematic music has been added to the slot. When spinning and winning, the ringing of coins is heard.
- Bet selection: from $0.25 to 60 per spin.
The number of lines does not change, there are 25 of them. The interface has been translated into 20 languages. The provider did not indicate RTP and variance on the official website. But during testing, the device showed low volatility: it often gives out modest payouts. It has an average return rate of 95.76%, which contributes to the appearance of small winnings.
The Scarab Temple slot machine is written in HTML5. A convenient mobile version is offered for betting on a smartphone. Platforms supported: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux. When launched on a smartphone, the spin buttons are enlarged to prevent accidental pressing. During testing on an Android smartphone, the machine loads quickly, works without errors and crashes. Buttons react with touch control instantly.
Game Symbols and Odds
There are 13 symbols involved in the machine: 4 standard (card denominations), 4 thematic, 5 bonus. How they are paid at the minimum rate:
- card designations from jack to ace: from $0.05 to 0.50;
- Anubis: from $0.05 to 1;
- Gore: $0.05 to $1.50;
- Nefertiti: from $0.05 to 2;
- pharaoh: from $0.10 to 2.50;
- pyramid (scatter): $0.25.
The pay table is dynamic. When the bet changes, the information on payouts and coefficients in it changes.
Combinations consist of 3–5 identical symbols and are counted from left to right, starting from the last reel. The scatter appears only on medium reels and is paid regardless of its location on the field. Winning with this symbol is added to the line payout.
Bonuses in the game
In the Scarab Temple slot, bonus symbols are not paid (except for the scatter), but they improve the situation on the playing field.
- scatter triggers 8 free spins when more than 3 symbols appear;
- the wild symbol replaces other symbols on the field, except for the bonus symbols;
- the Bonus symbol (fire scarab) triggers free spins when 6 or more identical symbols appear;
- Mini and Major symbols, when dropped in the bonus game, give out progressive jackpots.
An active Hold&Win feature restarts the spins as long as the Bonus symbol lands. If the fiery scarab fills the entire playing field, the Grand jackpot is issued – x1000 of the bet amount. The higher the amount at stake, the larger the prize pool.
During free spins, there are no standard symbols, only thematic and bonus symbols spin on the reels. This allows you to take larger winnings without investments.